MarkSetBot is the future of race management. Set courses from your mobile device and sail more, better races.
With MarkSetBot, you can set more accurate courses with just the touch of a button and without the hassle of anchors, radios, extra mark-boats, and volunteers. MSB supports Galileo, GLONASS, and GPS satellites to provide precise geolocation no-matter your location.
MarkSetBot allows you to place marks more precisely than with traditional marks which frees up Race Officers to better observe and cater to sailor needs. Additionally, the MarkSetBot helps to eliminate the need for mark boats, leading to a more sustainable race management option.
Run safer, better, and more sustainable races with MarkSetBot.
Weight: 160 lbs/72.5kg
Dimensions: 48" x 36" x 48"
Max windspeed: 30 kts
Max wave: 8-10 ft
Topside visibility: Up to 2nm
Battery life with 50ah: 10-12 hours in 8-10 kts, no current, and moderate chop
Battery life with 100ah: 20-24 hours in 8-10 kts, no current, and moderate chop
By placing the order, you agree to the following conditions as well as the Terms and Conditions for all MarkSetBot products.
MarkSetBot comes with a one year limited warranty that covers manufacture defects. Damage caused by extreme conditions (30+ knts of wind) or misuse is not covered under this warranty. The Minn Kota motor on the MarkSetBot comes with a 2 year warranty from Minn Kota.
You agree to accept liability for any harm or damage caused by the MarkSetBot. The MarkSetBot is not aware of its surroundings and will motor in the direction that you instruct it to go. You must only control it when you can see where it is and what/who is around it. Always disconnect the battery before pulling it out of the water to prevent injury if the prop engages.
1) PARTIES: This agreement is entered between the following parties PURCHASER(S) and MANUFACTURER. Purchaser agrees to buy from the manufacturer of the product subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Detroit, Michigan, USA.
2) STARTING DATE OF AGREEMENT
This agreement begins on the day that the MarkSetBot is shipped and continues indefinitely
3) PAYMENT TIMEFRAME: The payment due date is 1 day prior to the shipment of the Bot.
NOTE: Shipment usually takes 5-7 days domestically, and longer overseas depending on customs and border protection regulations. So, pro-activity on the part of both parties is necessary in getting Bots where they need to be, on-time.
4) LATE PAYMENT AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
•The Bot(s) ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED
•Any dishonored check shall be treated as unpaid payments, and be subject to a handling fee of $30 and must be made good by cash, money order, or certified check within 24 hours of notification. In the event of a dishonored check, subsequent payments must be made in certified funds (not cash).
5) ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSUse of this product is governed by the Terms and Conditions listed at https://store.marksetbot.com/terms.asp